Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
(Dress: Target, Shirt: Thrifted, Tights: Kohls, Boots: JcPenney, Belt: Thrifted, Flower pin: H&M, Purse: Fossil)
I was inspired by Sydney at The Daybook so I'm going to do my own little Awkward and Awesome Thursday today!
- Going to the same coffee shop three days in a row and feeling like the staff is judging you for coming in so much. Am I the only one that feels that way?!
- The stripes in this dress making me look like I'm wider than I am.
- Realizing the outfit you changed into later makes you look like a cowgirl.
- When your professor repeats every single thing he taught last class because he doesn't remember he already went over it.
- Offering to bring cheesecake to your significant other's house for dessert and having said cheesecake EXPLODE in your oven. It was bad. Cheesecake and the floor of your oven do not mix. That is probably the single most disastrous baking experience I have ever had. (This happened a few days ago but I thought it was definitely awkward moment worthy)
- Getting a blazer and skirt for $4!
- Applying for a nannying job.
- Getting a bagel for dinner. A bakery bagel for dinner is one of my guilty pleasures but I never eat a bagel for breakfast.
- Finding fun notes and work from that time I went to culinary school for a month.