Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
(Shirt: Borrowed from my brother, Blazer: Thrifted for $3, Necklace: F21, Skirt: F21, Tights: JcPenney?, Belt: Thrifted, Boots: Target, Purse: Fossil)
- When it started to rain while I was taking my outfit pictures so I had to hurry and run inside to save my camera.
- Drying my curls with a diffuser only to find my hair looked like a big, frizzy mess.
- The happy dance I did this morning that included me jumping up and down, shaking all around, and skipping around. It was awkward but glorious.
- My COM 100 class. Me+Speaking in front of a group= Awkward, awkward, awkward.
- Buying tickets to go to Puerto Rico this summer with my brother, sister, mom, brother's awesome girlfriend, AND... the mister!!!! This is pretty much my dream come true. I have pretty much been waiting since a month after the mister and I started dating to be able to introduce him to my family in Puerto Rico. We have been through so many crazy things in our time together that it was hard to see this dream ever coming true and it finally is! This one awesome things has pretty much made my entire month!
- Seeing that little cute humming bird in the bush right by where I was taking pictures!
- Waking up to find the fridge full of delicious, fresh fruit! Thanks momma! You're the bee's knees and the cat's pajamas!
- My brother's girlfriend's reaction when I texted her that the tickets were purchased. At one point, she said "I'M SO EXCITED IT HURTS." Devyn is pretty much a total cutie.
And sometimes your days are much more awesome than awkward. In which case, get the house to yourself and do a happy dance like you've never done one before.