Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
(Dress: Old Ann Taylor Loft for $10!, Leggings: Borrowed from mom, Boots: Target, Blazer: Thrifted, Necklace: Gift)
- The impromptu speech I had to give in COM 100 about War and Peace... a book I've never read and know nothing about. I'm not kidding when I say I stood up there for two minutes trying to think of something to say. Most awkward.
- Even more awkward, I'm still thinking about all the things I could have said during the speech that completely went blank when I got up there. Fear of public speaking-1. Amanda- 0.
- Driving past a little boy in front of his house practicing with warrior skills with a sword. I had to stop myself from looking straight at him because he just didn't seem to care and it was awkward and awesome all at the same time.
- Asking the barista at the coffee shop I'm at "How are you today?" and having her reply with "Did you just ask what's wrong with me today...?" No, no I didn't.
- That 50% I got on my first biology quiz because I didn't have access to the practice quiz. When the professor handed it to me, he gave me this concerned look and told me I could go check my answers at the front.
- This dress is pretty awesome. My sister and I got matching ones at Ann Taylor Loft years ago for $10. We even got them in the same size. How precious.
- That hilarious guy I'm going to marry. Seriously, he's just too much. I feel like a crazy lady when I'm with him because I can't stop laughing and get extremely silly.
- The fact that this next week will be the first Valentine's day that the mister and I get to spend together after almost 3 years of dating!
- How amazing fruit and vegetable drawer is looking today.
- Lastly, baby Eva. Look at that precious, little, chunky lady! I'm still completely smitten with her as I'm sure I will be the rest of my life.