The Awkward and The Awesome
(Shirt: dressingOnTheSide, Blazer: Thrifted, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Kohls, Shoes: Wanted Shoes, Pin: Antique, Belt: Old Navy)
- Making a Valentine's Day gift for someone in your car with tissue paper you had in there (who has a pack of tissue paper in their car?!) and a gift you got.
- The fact that this skirt I'm wearing was originally a dress I bought while thrifting that I even tried on and loved but a few days later, I tried it on and hated it. Tried again a week later, still hated it. So I cut off the top of it and now I have a piece of fabric that I guess I shall use as a skirt.
- Walking out of class on Valentine's Day to see a car with balloons and flowers on it and being asked excitedly by a classmate if it was my car. After I said no, she looked so disappointed. Me too, classmate girl, me too.
- How many of my friends my age are engaged/pregnant/married/have kids. Can you guys slow down and give me a few years to at least catch up with the engaged part?
- The third picture down. What am I even doing? I added it simply for the fact that it's Awkward and Awesome Thursday.
- The cheeriness this week carries because of Valentine's Day. Everything's just so much better this week.
- Two dates in less than 24 hours.
- Chocolate. Need I say more?
- Visiting my dad at his new job and being told I look just like my mother. No one in this world I'd rather look like.
- The winter that came back for a few days to give us a snowy Valentine's Day.
- Love. Love. Love.