What I Did Wednesday: Happy Birthday Poppa Edition!
(Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt: Urban Outfitters(?), Tights: Kohls, Boots: JcPenney, Belt: Old Navy)
First off, it's my poppa's birthday today! We're pretending he turned the big 4-0 today ;) He's one awesome man! He just recently graduated from University of Arizona with his MBA, which he did in 18 months while working full time as a family practice physician. As if I wasn't proud of him enough after that, the week after his graduation, he was offered his dream job! So basically, he's one smart and great man. Happy Birthday, poppa!
And real quick, how great is it that I got this plaid button down for 25 CENTS from the little boy's section?! It's also only a size 9/10. Having a flat chest pays off!
1) My mom decorates for everyone's birthday at our house.
2) My strange grocery store purchases.
3) Tripod and me reflection.
4) Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and topped with Oreo truffles that I made.
5) Salmon Ravioli at dinner.