Awkward and Awesome Thursday is My Fave
(Shirt: Thrifted, Skirt with belt: F21, Tights: Kohls, Scarf: Gift, Purse: Fossil)
- The little boy I passed by on my way to the mister's house. He was standing in front of his house playing with his sister when all of a sudden he sees me and starts dancing while staring at me. THE ENTIRE TIME I DROVE BY. I think it might have been the same boy from my Awesome and Awkward post a few years back that was playing with a sword in his front yard. Again, equal parts awesome and awkward.
- Phone interviews. Need I say more?
- That moment when you're done getting ready and realize why you haven't been a fan of wearing your hair in its natural state. Can you say Frizz Central?
- When your mom forces you to take left over food to your mister at least twice a week. I guess she recognize the need to fatten him up.
- My order from Forever 21 that arrived yesterday! Both skirts from yesterday and today were from it and I have one more piece to show you all that I'm saving for Saturday.
- My best friend is a twin and her twin, Jessica, is pregnant with another little lady! The sweet baby girl is due anytime now and her baby shower is this Saturday! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures!
- I have an interview tomorrow for a job that is pretty much already mine.
- My birthday is less than a month away now.
- This article.