(Dress: Gap, Jeans: Old Navy, Flats: F21, Necklace and ring: Gifts, Belt: Old Navy)
The not so awesome:
- Getting asked to work today. With a call at 6:30 am.
- My body not cooperating with anything recently.
- Getting home later than I thought after work and the repair man talking to me for too long resulting in me not making it to class.
- Feeling big.
- My coworker's close friend dying last night which is why she called me at 6:30 am crying. Poor thing and that family.
- I'm done complaining because at least I'm healthy and alive.
- This dress I bought for $13 at the Gap outlet on my birthday.
- This darling cupcake ring Jacob got me as part of my birthday present.
- Going to celebrate my "little brother's" (Jacob's little brother) birthday tonight.
- Deciding to resign at my current job to focus on my baking and getting two orders in two days.
- Getting my business a real tax ID number!
- Knowing that God is putting all the pieces together and not having to worry about it.