(Dress: Kohls, Cardigan and flats: F21, Necklace: Gift, Belt: Thrifted)
Some of my Scatterbrained Monday thoughts:
- It's 95 degrees here today. I... just can't. I died a little inside when I saw the forecast. It's clearly going to be a rough summer.
- Due to the above point and as shown in the pictures, I started taking layers off after being outside for a few minutes. Which is saying a lot since I never wear things that show my arms/shoulders because it makes me feel way too uncomfortable.
- Not to be dramatic or anything, but I think I'm going to die a little having to sit through my almost three hour nutrition class tonight.
- I want this dress.
- I have major wedding fever. Even more so than usual and I'm just starting to think that I must actually be 30 since my clock feels like it's ticking too fast here.
- I'm almost done with my second year of college and that thought seems so horribly strange to me. I can't even think about the fact that I graduated two years ago for too long.
- Only 78 days until Puerto Rico and I am so excited.
- I just feel like I do not have enough energy for everything I need to do and handle these past few days. I think I just need a day to sleep. Can we arrange that?
- I'll leave you with this quote that I find to hold so much truth: "The grass is greener where you water it."