Before and After
To make up for missing Awkward and Awesome Thursday, here's the before and after pictures of my haircut and a little bit of the awkward and awesome from this busy week!
- Getting invited to a graduation party even though I hardly know the person who graduated.
- Being someone who gets embarrassed for others and having to listen to some really uncomfortable and poorly planned graduation speeches.
- When people say "You got your hair cut?!" No, no, it actually just disappeared all of a sudden.
- Seeing someone you haven't seen in 10+ years. I don't think there is a situation where that's not awkward.
- Getting to celebrate another year of life with my wonderful mister.
- Jacob's sister's bridal shower tomorrow! I love celebrating such wonderful events in people's lives!
- My dress for the wedding arriving!
- Getting paid for all my cupcakes orders at once! Finally some money!
- My haircut. As much as it's taking time to get used to again, I'm feeling much more "refreshed."
- This being my 100th post!