Miss Squinty Eyes
- I got sunburned even though I put SPF 100 on and wasn't in the sun for longer than an hour and a half. Also, it's the most patchy and strange sunburn.
- That moment in class where everyone is pressuring you to do something? Yeah, that.
- The fact that I keep forgetting it's the mister's birthday this month and I keep panicing when I remember, thinking that I let it slip by.
- When people ask you how you lost weight and you can't think of any good response because you don't quite know how to summarize it.
- How many times I have called ASU trying to track my transcripts that they keep losing.
- How I look Asian in that last picture. Just had to include it.
- How much I love my communications class and the people in it. So sad for it to be over next week. And to think I really wanted to drop the class at the beginning of the semester.
- Moving into our apartment at the beginning of July instead of August!
- This new dress I got this weekend. I've always been afraid to do the one shoulder thing since I'm not even a big fan of showing my arms but I kind of love this dress.
- Having the mister's sister back in town for the summer. She's one of my closest friends so it's great to have her around again.
- Summer, summer, summer.