Let's appreciate the good.
Good things about this week:
1) I got to go home to this stunning place.
2) I got the sweetest letter and handmade gift in the mail from an internet friend.
3) Instead of work, my Friday consisted of this. 3 pounds of cream cheese, 4 pounds of butter, and 4 pounds of powdered sugar.
4) I wore red lipstick to work because I went out with a friend after. We got sushi and Coldstone and she asked me to be her bridesmaid. Dream come true.
5) Found out I can graduate early. December 2013, here I come!
6) Woke up to a sweet reply to a note I left my parents the night before.
7) I quit my job. My schedule for school was not going to work with the hours they needed me. Normally, this would seem like a bad thing but I feel as though a weight has been lifted of my shoulders and this is what I'm supposed to be doing.
And last but not least,
8) I got to spend time with the people that mean most to me.
Happy Monday! Let's go out there and appreciate all the good!