So, sweet, sweet Bekah at A Mile In Her Shoes nominated me for the Liebster Award so I thought I'd take a moment to participate!
One: post 11 things about yourself
Two: Answer 11 questions the "tagger" has asked you
Three: Create 11 more questions for the bloggers you will tag.
Four: Then choose 7-11 blogs that have less than 200 followers.
Five: These lucky blogs must then be told.
1) I have had an umbilical hernia since I was born.
2) I'm a college junior but am only 19.
3) I will never be able to legally drink alcohol while in college.
4) I got my ears pierced when I was only a few days old.
5) I've only kissed one person my entire life and I am more than okay with it staying that way.
6) I was born in Maryland.
7) I've never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
8) My dad used to work at the Pentagon.
9) I come from a family of doctors. My parents, both my grandparents on my mom's side, my aunt, and my uncle are all doctors. And 3 out of the other four uncles and aunts on my mom's side are in the healthcare industry as well.
10) When I was 14, I lost about 35 pounds by changing how I ate and exercising.
11) I have three siblings.
1. What is your "go-to" item in your closet?
Cardigans. Always always always.
2. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my parents.
3. If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be? And why?
Jesus. Easy peasy. I don't even think that needs an explanation.
4. Which can you not live without: Music or books?
5. What is your least favourite fashion trend right now?
Interesting tights! Well, hopefully they will still be a trend this fall and winter because I have a tights collection that I am quite proud of.
6. If you could live in any other time what would it be?
Maybe just go back to the 90s being this age?
7. What's your favourite season?
Basically anything other than summer haha. I used to be a huge summer fan but after 13 years in Arizona, I have grow to hate this excessive heat. Plus, I love cold weather clothes so much more for myself.
8. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Avocado toast, some sort of fruit, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. That counts as a meal, right...?
9. Hunger Games or Twilight?
Honestly, I haven't read or seen the movie for either. Oops.
10. Who is your favourite musician/band?
I'm not big on favorites!
11. Where is the one place in the world you long to visit?
Greece! And anywhere in South America!
1) What was the last article of clothing you purchased and where was it from?
2) What's your favorite dessert?
3) What's your favorite room in your house to spend time in and why?
4) If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
5) What are your top three goals for the next five years?
6) What's the best vacation you've ever been on?
7) What's your dream job?
8) Who would you take on a cross country road trip?
9) If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
10) Where is your dream place to live?
11) What made you want to start blogging?
Can't think of any more!