Excuse the ridiculous face
(Shirt: Lauren Conrad, Skirt: F21, Shoes: Gap, Watch and purse: Fossil)
If you've been here from the beginning, you know that this blog started out as outfit post after outfit post. As I got more busy, new clothes became more scarce in my closet, and my insecurities got the best of me yet again, I slowly faded out of outfit posts.
For the past couple of months, I've really wanted to get back into doing more blogging in general, but specifically outfit posts.
Here's the things holding me back:
- I hate the heat. So very much. One main reason is because I am not a fan of "summer clothes" on me.
- I don't have many articles of clothing. Back to the broke college student situation.
- I run out of things to say. I know that sounds silly, but sometimes I just have an outfit and that's it.
- I live in an apartment in the middle of a city so there's not many "pretty" backgrounds for pictures.
- If I drove to a park or something of that sort, I have no one to take said pictures.
- Again, if you've been here from the beginning, you know that I have some pretty bad body image issues. Why on earth is it that a picture of you taken by a camera on a tripod makes you look so much bigger than you do in a mirror?!
Thank you ahead of time!