Let's be real.
I sometimes feel as though the blogging world has a way of making people's lives look perfect because we prefer to share the good in our lives and use pretty pictures to do so. Not that there aren't plenty of bloggers that share their struggles as well but I feel like sometimes, I just need to share the real life bits that aren't so glamorous.
So, let's be real for a second.
- I went four days without washing my hair this past week. Keep in mind that I work out 5-6 days a week. It was rough but I made it.
- I'm going through the "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN I GRADUATE?!?!" panic already. It's going to be a long year. Or maybe I'll finally settle on what I want to go to grad school for and then I'll be able to calm down. My mom and Jacob are the two that I usually talk to about grad school options and I'm sure they just think I'm insane because I change my mind so often. I think I'm on to something good though. Let's hope my mom doesn't laugh in my face because it's completely not what I last mentioned to her. We'll see.
- I'm wearing the same shirt I wore 2 or 3 other times this past weekend today. I'm obsessed. It happens. It's also totally acceptable as long as you see different people each day or put different things over it.
- I've also worn the same shoes all weekend. Just go with it.
- On Friday (the 1st), I had plans of eating real food and real meals because I struggle with that. I did so well for breakfast and lunch and then my day went to total crap and I had frozen yogurt and heart shaped mini Crunch bars for dinner.
So that's been my real (and embarrassing) moments of the week. How has your week been?