8 happy little moments.
I think sometimes, we get caught up in the stresses of life and forget to focus on the little things. Lists help so here's mine.
- Getting to your favorite coffee shop and seeing there is just one more of your favorite cookies left waiting just for you.
- Picking out an outfit that looks and feels great on the first try.
- Having a mother-daughter talk that makes you feel like everything will be okay.
- Getting into the last spot in the one class you really needed for the semester.
- Finding the most perfect skirt at a thrift store and finding out it has the color tag that's on sale.
- Making someone laugh. Full on belly laughs.
- Making a new friend.
- Having a homemade meal at home after weeks of college student food.
What are some of your happy little moments this week?