What is going on?
(Just had to include this last ridiculous picture)
shirt: borrowed from sister, skirt: thrifted, belt: F21, shoes: Old Navy, purse and watch: Fossil
I may look put together but I actually spent all morning covered in powdered sugar, flour, and frosting. Typical day of a baker, really.
Let's talk about a few things. In bullet point format of course because if not, I will sound like a person with major ADD.
- I graduate from college in 89 days and it is totally freaking me out in a good way.
- I am officially taking steps towards applying for medical school (fall 2015) and this is freaking me out even more.
- Christmas is in 97 days... what?! Time, where are you going?!
- I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel but let's be real, I just don't know that I'm that interesting.
- I have to move again in 3-4 months which is ridiculous.
- It's still unbelievably hot in Arizona and I just want to wear sweaters and scarves.
How is your life these days?