Awkward and Awesome
sweater: Target, vest: thrifted, belt: ?, pants: thrifted, shoes: JcPenney
It's been a while since I did an awkward and awesome Thursday!
- Noticing someone I know but am not a big fan of driving behind me only to have them speed up to get in the lane by me and try to get my attention. All the while I'm just trying to avoid turning my head at the stop light.
- The amount of patients that have asked me "So are you in college now?" when I'm shadowing at the office with my mom. "Why yes, I am in college now. I have been since for 3 years and I graduate in 62 days..."
- When you start to talk about YouTubers you watch daily as if they were your real life friends (aka The Shaytards)
- Instagram meet ups. This past week I got to meet the beautiful Laura. We accidentally matched, laughed, and shared a banana nutella crepe. Internet friends usually end up being the best friends for me.
- Having my best friend take my senior pictures this weekend!
- Going to an Oktoberfest with the mister
- Costco trips with my wonderful mom
- Celebrating my parents being married for 25 whole years