What's Great Wednesday: Week 1
Beanie: Of All Threads
Do you remember when I used to do fun themed posts every week? Before it was "Awkward and Awesome Thursdays" but now I'm thinking "What's Great Wednesdays" will be perfect. So for the first post in this series, here we go!
Great things this past week:
- Any and every Christmas decoration. If decorating before Thanksgiving is wrong, I don't want to be right.
- All the Thanksgiving prep baking. You guys know how much I love my baking.
- Being surrounded by loved ones.
- Any and all excuses to indulge.
- The cute little old man at Target that stopped me to tell me how beautiful he thought my hair was. Little did he know I haven't washed it in going on 5 days...
- Christmas shopping because I love nothing more than spoiling the people I love